Monday, December 22, 2014

World Showcase

     It was a daunting challenge.  But I managed to sample meals from around the globe last week.  Breakfasts were at places as near as the Jersey shore and as far away as Polynesia.  Lunches were diverse: a bowling alley, a seafood shanty and the lux Brown Derby.  For dinner I dined at an African buffet, an Irish pub and an Italian trattoria.  How was all this possible?  I was the guest for all of this courtesy of Walt Disney and his friends Mickey and Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy Cricket.  Yes, I spent the week in Disney World in Florida where in a matter of a few minutes I could walk from Canada to Mexico, Morocco to Japan, and practically every place in between.  If you are wondering, yes I did also enjoy some of the rides and attractions in between meals.  But no, I did not do Space Mountain or the log flume or the Tower of Terror. No need to recall the meal I had just eaten.

So here are some of the photographs I took on my world tour.  And in the coming weeks I will review the food venues that I visited.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment