Thursday, October 6, 2016

Frank & Earnest

     My two mythical cartoon culinary critics, Frank & Earnest, joined me for dinner last night.  Together we assessed the merits of the Dublin Coddle, an apparent favorite on the Emerald Isle.  We were all in agreement that it was no where near a five star rating that some of my other International creations garnered.  In fact, it wasn't even worthy of the mere two stars that the Irish cookbook where I found the recipe gave it.  It was just short of bland and indifferent and confirmed all my suspicions of cooking in general among the descendants of the Angles and the Saxons. 

     Sadly, that recipe will not find its way into my extensive collection of interesting meals that I keep in my 3 ring binders.

frankernest130714-lg.jpg (900×590)

No comments:

Post a Comment