Monday, May 7, 2012

This Week

     I must admit that for the past several weeks I have been remiss in planning a weekly menu for our household.  The truth is that I haven't had to with schedules being the way they were.  But now things have settled down once again and I sat down this morning to chart out our evening meals for the coming week.  Here's what I am planning:

Sunday
Ham, Mac & Cheese
Steamed Cilantro Green Beans
Martha Washington Corn Bread

Monday
Roast Italian Pork Tenderloin
Pine Nut Couscous
Grilled Beefsteak Tomatoes

Tuesday
Mac & Cheese Reprise
Sweet & Savory Kale
Garden Salad

Wednesday
Hot Pork Open Faced Sandwiches
Pennsylvania Dutch Wide Noodles
Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Thursday
Grilled Chicken
Yukon Gold Potato Wedges
Grilled Onion Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment