Friday, January 6, 2012

All in Good Taste

Here it is, the first of hopefully many postings from that legendary gourmand, Vinny Garette.  With the kind assistance of my computer savvy daughter I am finally venturing into the realm of the blogosphere and enter with fear and trembling.   It is my intention to share with whoever is interested my culinary ambitions, both the successes as well as the near misses.  I will map out weekly dinner menus and provide insight from my experience in the kitchen.  This will be an occasional event, inspired by my daily rendezvous with all the elements at hand within my domain by the stove and in the refrigerator.  I hope you find my musings entertaining, even perhaps informative and instructive.  I welcome feedback and look forward to hearing from others who, like me, find cooking not to be a chore but a joy.
     So begin the New Year with a new blog to visit.  I hope you enjoy Vinny's culinary journey!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures in cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Very excited to read what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vinnie, don't forget to post your best recipes and kitchen tips! As your name suggests, are you good with Italian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, that guy in the Moose apron looks exactly like a guy I know!!!

    ReplyDelete