Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life is Short

     I'm sure you are all familiar with the expression, "Life is short, start with dessert."  Well, that certainly seems to be the creedo for Dr. Joe D'Silva and his wife, Barb, at the Spring Celebration party held this past weekend.  The photo below clearly shows them with their lawn chairs taking a seat at the dessert table piled high with all manner of wonderful sugary creations. 
    
     Have another slice of red velvet cake, Joe!!! 

And here's another piece of advice given me long ago from my father-in-law, Rev. David MacQueen, "Calories eaten away from home don't count."  Certainly words to live by.  These two men are my idols and I will be forever in their debt for their words and actions.

1 comment:

  1. And if a cookie is broken, the pieces don't have calories in them. Same applies if you share a donut.

    ReplyDelete