Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just another Po'boy

     I'm currently sitting in a very nice food court at Philadelphia International Airport waiting for a flight down to The Crescent City, New Orleans.  It's another tough assignment for me, to do more culinary research at the Po'boy Festival there on Sunday.  While the possibilities of food in the airport has improved drastically over the years, it can't hold a candle to the kinds of food I'm anticipating in my stay in NOLA:  muffelettas, beignets, char broiled oysters, fried soft shell crabs, jambalaya and gumbo are just a few that are making my mouth water as I write.

     So please be patient with me as I work hard to investigate the culinary delights of the Big Easy and report back to you upon my return!

Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment