Wednesday, August 31, 2016

From Foul to Fine

     Cuisine at home magazine has a helpful section they call Tips & Timesavers.  In it readers write in about things they have used to make life easier.  In the September/October issue Sana Gay Holmes-Richards of Brooklyn, NY shares her solution to a smelly kitchen.

     Here's what she wrote:

Eliminating lingering odors like a scorched roasting pan or smell fried fish from my house used to be difficult, but I've found a solution.  Using a pie plate, I add an assortment of fragrant spices, such as star anise, cinnamon stick, whole cloves, allspice berries, and coriander seeds, and cut up an orange to the dish and place it in a warm oven.  In little to no time the aroma of sweet spices and citrus fills my home.


kąpiel-rozgrzewająco-relaksująca.jpg (500×385)

Wow!  So easy!  Why didn't I think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment